For educated and competent nationals of Bangladesh, employment Japan work visa are now available. Our Friend Japan has chosen to invite Bangladeshi workers via Japan work visa as the labor market is contracting throughout the Middle East.
On August 27, 2023, Bangladesh and Japan inked an MoC regarding the hiring of particularly skilled individuals from Bangladesh. According to Imran Ahmed, Minister of Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment, Japan will continue to employ talented Bangladeshi employees under this memorandum of cooperation through 2025.
Japan Work Visa 2024 Conditions
The Japan work visa is not available to just anyone. The requirements for obtaining this visa have been established by the government of Japan. Please review the prerequisites before submitting an application for the positions indicated above.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh on a permanent basis.
- The candidate must be fluent in Japanese.
- Any specialized knowledge needed for the aforementioned job categories must be possessed by the applicant.
Applicants need the following documents while applying for a Japan work visa.
- The application form
- Authentic Passport
- Previous passport, if any
- Two photographs (see https://www.bd.emb-japan.go.jp/en/visa/photo.html for the photo criteria)
- Certificate of Eligibility
- documents outlining the applicants’ activities in Japan, if any
- documents outlining the Company’s involvement in Japan, if any
- each and every prior job certificate, if any
- Original academic transcripts and, if applicable, registration cards with photos
Japan Work Visa Category
Japan will employ particular specialized employees in 15 industries across 2 categories. We shall go into great depth on the categories. The two categories are
- Category I
- Category II
The following industries will see a manpower shift to Japan:
- Information and Electronics for Care Workers
- Construction Shipbuilding and Ship Equipment Maintenance of Automobiles
- Manufacturing of food and beverages Aviation Industry Building Cleaning Management Industry Machinery
- Accommodation Industry: Agriculture, Fisheries, and Aquaculture
- Services Related to Food
- Industries in Electrical
- Tooling and Machine Parts for Precast Manufacturing
Japan Work Visa Salary and Facilities
There won’t be any direct hiring from this area. Instead, they will be split into the two groups we indicated earlier. Before applying, those who want to work in Japan must acquire the Japanese language and other necessary specialized skills. Following the exam, the Japanese government will compile a list of successful applicants, and Japanese businesses will choose the necessary personnel from this list based on the candidates’ ability levels.
There is no set salary because it depends on the business. If they have strong language abilities and other relevant talents, category I contracts can typically be extended for another five years, but couples are not allowed.
They are permitted to bring their families and children with them and will receive a greater wage in category II due to the higher degree of skills required.
Japan Work Visa Fee
The fact that Japan has started hiring Bangladeshi employees for free is a fantastic gesture. The candidates will be shortlisted after passing the Japanese language and skill tests, and Japanese enterprises will choose the candidates they need from the list with the help of the governments of both nations.
Nobody should fall into any traps that entice them while luring income and other facilities since this is known as “Zero Cost Migration.” Your important time and money could be lost as a result.
Here’s another reminder. Japan offers free work visas.
Japan Work Visa Form
You are able to get the visa form and apply for the positions if you are already qualified and fluent in Japanese. You can obtain the visa form in one of the following two ways.
- Go to the following address:
Japanese Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh
Embassy of Japan Consular and Visa Section
Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka.
Phone: 02-9840010, Fax: 02-9841591
You can collect the visa form from the embassy gate from 9 am to 5 pm from Sunday to Thursday.
- Click on this link:https://www.bd.emb-japan.go.jp/en/visa/visaadditional.html. You will find the Visa Application Form button on the right. Click on the button and the visa form will be downloaded.
Our young people would benefit much from receiving a quality education and finding employment in Japan, one of our longtime friends, as the government is actively working to ensure the wellbeing of expatriates around the world. Today’s new post: Visit my website viralonlinenews24.com.