Congratulations, today I will share with you the root Samsung Galaxy A23. See how to root Samsung Galaxy A23 Guide Line in my website article. Now you can “root” your Samsung Galaxy A23 smartphone with Magisk, then this guide is for you.
If you want to root your Samsung Galaxy A23 without PC, you can now do so through the Magisk app. For some Android phone users, the rooting process only takes a few minutes. You will do this by following the steps below. I hope you make a Samsung Galaxy A23.
Do you want to customize your Samsung Galaxy A23 to suit your needs? Then you need to root your Galaxy A23. Now follow Samsung Galaxy A23 on your favorite smartphone. You can root your Samsung Galaxy A23 on your smartphone without any problem using Magisk method.
Some Details of Samsung Galaxy A23 Phone
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|LAUNCH||2022, March 04|
|BODY||164.5 x 76.9 x 8.4 mm (6.48 x 3.03 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||195 g (6.88 oz)|
|BATTERY||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Size||6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Internal||64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM|
|Resolution||1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 PPI density|
|OS||Android 12, One UI 4.1|
Before looking at this guide, you need to know what the route is. And what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting any Android device?
What is Rooting Android?
Root is the process of gaining complete control over an Android device. This is done to get more powerful features on any Android device. By rooting, you can reduce the clock or overclock the processor with the help of third party applications.
Also, you can change the user interface to the next level by installing custom ROMs, modules and more.
Pros of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A23?
- You can customize your phone according to your needs.
- Easily flash custom ROM.
- Complete control over the smartphone.
- Unsupported application allows you to install games.
Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A23?
- You will lose the warranty of your phone.
- Your phone may be damaged if you follow the wrong steps.
- Your phone will no longer be safe!
- You cannot install OTA updates on your phone.
- Fully charge your Samsung Galaxy A23 or at least 75% of your existing battery. Otherwise, there is a high risk of getting involved in the process.
- Download ADB / Fastboot to your PC to unlock your device’s bootloader
- Take Complete backup of android
- Install Samsung USB Drivers
- Download Firmware of Samsung Galaxy A23
- Download & Install ODIN flash tool in Pc
- This guide will only work on Samsung Galaxy A23, do not try this guide on any other Android device
Before Rooting Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A23
- First, Go to Settings → About Phone → Software information and then tap the Build number 7 times.
- Now you have to open the settings again, and enable OEM unlock and USB debugging .To do this (Go to Settings → Developer Options and enable the ”OEM Unlock” and ”USB Debugging”).
- Switch off your Galaxy A23 and connect to the PC via the original USB cable.
- Now hold down the Volume UP + Volume Down until you see the warning screen.
- Then press the Volume Up button to boot into download mode.
- Once the device is booted in download mode, long press the Volume Up button, and now the unlock bootloader process will start and it will erase all the data of the phone, so make sure to Backup your Android phone.
- Finally, your smartphone will reboot into the system.
Go to Developer Options and Check the OEM unlock gray again, it means the bootloader has been unlocked. If not, wait a few days and try these steps again.
Four Easy Methods to Root Samsung Galaxy A23
Method #1: How to Root Samsung Galaxy A23 with Magisk
- First, you need to download your Galaxy A23 (SM-A115F) latest stock firmware.
- Extract the zip firmware files with 7zip or WinRAR
- Now copy the AP file and paste your Galaxy A23 internal storage
- Download & install latest Magisk App APK.
- Open Magisk Manager app then Tap Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the “AP” which file you have earlier transferred to your Samsung Galaxy A23
- Magisk Manager will start the process of patching the file and the file will be saved as magisk_patched.tar file
- Once the boot image is patched, then move the magisk_patched.tar file to your PC
- Turn OFF your Galaxy A23 and boot into download mode
Flash the Patched Boot Image Using Odin Flash Tool
- Now open the ODIN flash tool, then Tap on ”AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file. Make sure that “Auto Reboot” is unchecked in options
- Tap on the ”Start” button (This process will take a few minutes and once it is done, you will get a ”PASS” notification, which means is done)
- Press Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release all buttons → System with Magisk
- That’s It enjoy Magisk Manager
Method #2 – Root Samsung Galaxy A23 Using SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on Samsung Galaxy A23.
- Now Boot your Galaxy A23 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it
- You have Successfully Rooted your Samsung Galaxy A23 smartphone.
How to check if Samsung Galaxy A23 has been successfully rooted?
If you want to verify root status on Samsung Galaxy A23, follow the steps shown below.
- First of all download Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root Access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
How to Unroot your Android Device?
If you want to unroot your phone, you can unroot your phone by removing Magisk directly from the app. To do this, follow the steps below.
- First, open the Magisk app.
- Inside you will see the “Uninstall” option, click on it
- A pop-up screen will then open asking you to select “Finish Uninstall”.
- Now the Magic Manager application will ask for permission, click “Allow” and grant it.
- It will then automatically download the uninstalled package – it will restart your phone
So, I have shown you a complete step-by-step guide to root Samsung Galaxy A23. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
If you have any questions or concerns about this guide, please let me know in the comments section below. I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thanks! To read the end of this article, be sure to share this article with Samsung Galaxy A23 users.